Montréal, Wednesday, June 27, 2012 — After a busy year with the creation of a new opera
(Alexandra by Zack Settel and Yan
Muckle) which premiered from May 15th to the 19th, 2012 at UsineC (Montreal), the team at
Chants Libres is taking a well deserved break.
Our office will be officially closed from July 1st to August 31. However, you can contact
Pauline Vaillancourt for anything urgent at firstname.lastname@example.org
But before saying good-bye, we’d like to say THANK YOU!
- To our audience members: the regulars and the new faces;
- To the team at Usine C for accepting us in residence and for their professionalism;
- To the journalists and bloggers who talked about the opera and its creators, on TV, on the
radio, in the papers and on the Web;
- To our media partners (SRC, Voir, Le Devoir, Camuz, Fugues, La Vitrine, Atuvu, Movement and
- To our institutional partners (CALQ, Canada Council, CAM)
- To our production partners and collaborators (HexagramUQAM, Usine C, Le Vivier, VyV, In
Extensio, Gaspacho Films);
- To our sponsors (SAQ, Bleu Caramel, Fromagerie Hamel, Première Moisson);
- To our private and corporate donors and of course,
- To all the singers, designers and members of the production team who helped to create
Chants Libres wishes you an exciting summer filled with many adventures.