- Music: Giacinto Scelsi
- Original Concept and Stage Direction: Pauline Vaillancourt
- In the beginning… the workshop: a place for gestation. An inert mass gives birth to life. A
savage Galatea called on by the Sauh (song of a liturgy for dawn)
- And… the body resonates like a sonar: blind emissions whose vibrations reveal the space.
- Then… the space is defined by the wind: the breeze scours the sight that was unearthed and
re-discovers sight. Penetration by what is visible, sometimes unbearable. An interaction which
gives birth to the feeling of self with all its limits and freedoms.
- Movement spreads its wings… the known space gets bigger… Narcissus’ Dance.
- The first cocoon is abandoned: the first death, the first resurrection.
- Called by an emerging life force: is there another fragile being who is like me?
- Predator and prey: attacks and protects. A risk of being engulfed.
- The intruder becomes the other… and the other become the other self… release, awakening,
curiosity, availability… nor more prey and predator.
- Rapt. Abduction. Rapture. Elevation.
- A new imbalance. A metabolic cataclysm begins in the body.
- Another moulting. More and more blood is exposed.
- But, with this shedding of skin, the real core is found. Immodesty… Immodesty… Immodesty.
- Final moulting: dereliction.
- The march of knowledge before dusk.
- The heroism of silence.
- The state of silence.
generated by litk 0.600
on Thursday, May
10, 2018. Development & maintenance: DIM